Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fara, the youngest member of Masduki family




















Ini foto Fara, anaknya Om Erik dan tante Dewi. Lucu ya. Fara saat ini menjadi anggota termuda keluarga Masduki. Entah kalau nanti tante Wiwik punya anak atau om/tante serta bude/pakde yang lain punya momongan lagi. Once Elkana was asked by my friend whether he wanted to have baby boy or baby girl for his brother or sister. He told my friend that it was my parents' choice! What a good and right answer Elkana...

I was very happy with her born. She will tighten their parent's love which once did not get blessing from few members of family. No body and no family is perfect. I hope later little Fara can change these people's mind on how strong and blessed her parent's marriage and how the merciful God blessed them.

Love,
your tante

No comments: