Saturday, November 25, 2006

a bad mum with good boys

They are amazing.

Last night I felt guilty. I worked the whole day until midnight and then discovered that my children and husband did not touch the dinner I prepared. I am sure they ate junkfood and fruits there in the fridge.

This morning I made fried rice, bbq chiken and lalap. I was happy to bring these food to elka and farhan's mouths while they were playing xbox, though I was not so happy with this 'preservation' of lazy tradition.

After breakfast I continued working with my notebook until I noticed that elka and farhan were packing up their toys, facuum cleaning, cleaning their bedroom, washing dishes, and mopping kicthen floor! My godness!

From my room I can hear they are writing because I heard elkana and Farhan asked my husband manytimes how to write few words!
Oh, what a good boys!
This is the best saturday I have, without 'marah-marah', without asking 'please'.

Uuuups, Elkana just came and give me a peace of paper which he called 'menu' and asked me to order! What a surprise!

Many times I felt I was a bad mum and wife. I did not take care much of my children and my husband. Of course I did many things, from helping them reading, accompanying them praying, playing connect four and other toys, cooking, bring and get them from school, bring them to swimming pool, baking cake. ect... Many times I was in an intersection whetwer I should coninue writing or should stop to prepare lunch boxes etc and being them to school. Whether I should packing up house or just dont care and continue reading. Whether I should go shopping or buy fast food to save my time...
I might be a bad mum, but I feel today I was succesful to have a very good boys!

I have to finish this... coz Elkana is coming with my ordered food!: toast with strawberry jam and butter; cold bubur kacang hijau with milk, and a bottled water... :)

Elka, Farhan, Amir, I love you guys...

No comments: