Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jehan, our new hero from India...

Yippieee...! We have a new family member. His name is Jehan Shahdar Raushanara. Hmm its really Indian taste. I like Jehan. Its the name of one of famous sultans of India in the history. But I don't know the rest. BTW, congratulations Tante Elina and Om Ryan. I am sure Jehan will bring your life more colorful. (Or its the other way around? that both of you will bring Jehan's life more colorful). It depends on what Islamic schools of thought are you, Jabariyah or Qadariyah; it does not matter.

Tante Lina looks beautiful and more happy. What a joyful of being mum! Where's Om Ryan? Don't you have someone there in Delhi hospital to take the picture of three of you? Anyway, I could not complain more when I see the picture of Jehan below. Speechless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jehan...
Well come and be our hero...! http://ocekojiro.wordpress.com/